Event Terms and Conditions
Events are quoted on a customized basis, depending on the requirements for that specific event. Please call or email for rates tailored specifically for your event.
Booking & Cancellations
At the time of booking, a deposit must be remitted to confirm an event. A quote alone does not conclude the booking process. If cancellation occurs within two weeks of an event, 50% of the deposit is non-refundable. If cancellation occurs within 72 hours of a scheduled event, 100% of the deposit is non-refundable. Once our trucks have left the shop the complete quoted price will be due regardless if cancellation occurs once we arrive.
Payment must be remitted prior to delivery, this includes the 50% deposit received for confirmation and then the balance received after set up on the day of the event in the form of cash, certified cheque or approved and authorized credit card payment. Government issued ID and valid credit card must be placed on file, prior to equipment leaving the shop. Payment can be taken over the phone, with the authorization form faxed back with signature. Any applicable payment processing fees and taxes may apply.
Loss and liability
- customer is responsible for equipment insurance while on the customers’ property or customers rented event property. Any theft or damages that occur, other than normal wear and tear, will be the customers’ responsibility. Please insure accordingly.
PLEASE REFER TO THE “BUYER TO SUPPLY” CONDITIONS ON YOUR QUOTE SHEET FOR EVENT SPECIFIC CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS.
Rental Terms & Conditions
1. Failure to return goods by specified date constitutes theft and will result in criminal charges.
2. Rental does not apply to purchase unless previously arranged and stated on the contract.
3. The Renter will pay for any damages to the rented equipment incurred during the rental period, or
while in the renters' possession.
4. Should any equipment associated with the contract go missing, or is stolen, the Renter agrees to be
charged with the value of the equipment as stated on this rental contract.
5. The Renter will advise Barndog Productions of any change of address or telephone number that
may occur while in possession of the above listed goods.
6. All rental charges are to be paid in advance, unless otherwise arranged with the accounting
department of Barndog Productions.
7. Rental equipment is not covered by Barndog Productions' insurance. The Renter assumes all
financial responsibilities for the equipment listed above.
8. The Renter will pay all overdue charges for any and all equipment returned after the due date
stated at the top of this contract at daily rental rates.
9. The Renter will pay any fees incurred by the owner in the event of repossessing the items or collecting the rentals due.
10. 50% deposit is required to confirm a rental reservation with the balance due upon pick up.
11. Picture ID and credit card is required to be submitted and kept on file for all renters.